ICS Solutions uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this website. It is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it.
The information included in this website is subject to change without notice.
ICS Solutions makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, or of the information it contains.
ICS Solutions assumes no responsibility for information contained in this website and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information. We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents.
Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure this website is virus free, we make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
This website was created in England. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English law.
Seminars and events
In-person and online seminar dates and times are liable to change at anytime up to the time/date of the event. Where possible we will provide an alternative date and time to reschedule the event.
From time to time, situations outside of our control (such as bad weather, presenter illness etc) may cause the cancellation of an event. Whilst we strive to give as much notice as possible, ICS Solutions hold no responsibility for the disruption this may cause some individuals and no compensation will be paid, including the cost of travel expenses.
Terms & Conditions relating to prize draw / competitions
1. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules by participating in this prize draw. By
entering into this prize draw and entering the competition, you agree that ICS Solutions can contact you in the future via email and phone.
2. To participate in the prize draw, an entrant must enter a valid e-mail address at the time of entry. Only one (1) entry per person per prize draw is allowed.
3. The closing time and date for entries is by 12 noon of the day of the event which the prize draw is being held.
4. No purchase is necessary for entry to the prize draw. Only one entry per customer will be entered into the prize draw.
4. Entry is open to all businesses registered and operating in the UK on the date of redemption of the prize and employees who enter the prize draw on behalf of the entrant must be aged 18 years and over on the date of redemption of the prize. All persons connected with the prize draw are excluded from entering the prize draw. No third party entries, bulk or multiple entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. ICS Solutions reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, or any other goods/services. All prizes are non-transferable.
6. ICS Solutions accept no responsibility for the cancellation or delay in providing the prize.
7. All prizes are provided “as is”. ICS Solutions expressly disclaim any and all warranties, whether express or implied, relating to any of the prizes including any warranties as to merchantability or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. The closing time and date for entry is 12 noon on the day of the prize draw. Entries received by ICS Solutions after this date and time will not be entered into this prize draw.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. The draw will take at the end of the seminar attended. The prize winner(s) will be notified at the same time.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed for a reasonable period after reasonable efforts have been made by ICS Solutions to contact the winner then ICS Solutions will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they see fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
11. ICS Solutions reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. ICS Solutions reserves the right to feature the winner names and details of the prize draw in any future promotional or publicity material.
13. ICS Solutions reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
14. The decisions of ICS Solutions are final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. ICS Solutions has arranged this prize draw in good faith, but cannot accept any liability to the entrants or prize winners whatsoever.
Third party complaints procedure:
Third-party material on the ICS Solutions website includes company information and profiles, whitepaper downloads, case study downloads and website links. If a complaint is made relating to the third party material ICS Solutions require a written and signed copy of the complaint. ICS Solutions takedown procedure is as follows:
- Within 48 of the complaint being received ICS Solutions will disable the material on the website
- Within 5 days, ICS Solutions will contact the third party with a copy of the complaint notifying them of such action
- If the third party replies with a valid response to the complaint, ICS will consider re-posting the material on the basis that the relevant changes have been made and a signature would be required from the third party stating they are authorised to publish such material, and that the material no longer be cause of such complaint
- ICS Solutions reserve the right to disable any third party material at any time without notification and cannot guarantee that future third party material will be published after complaints. ICS Solutions also reserves the right to terminate any third-party agreements based on such complaints