ICS Solutions has been a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 15 years and continues to keep a close alliance with Microsoft. The close relationship ensures we stay at the forefront in the implementation of innovative Microsoft technology, meaning our clients benefit directly from the latest Microsoft developments.
Microsoft Gold Partner certifications were re-launched in October 2010 into the new 'Microsoft Partner Network and we are extremely pleased to have quickly become one of the first ‘new’ eilite Microsoft Gold Partners.
The re-launch was born to make it harder for partners to achieve the prestigious 'Gold' status and differentiate their skills for the customer market. Achieving the Gold competency has helped us clarify the position as “best in class” capability to customers and other Partners within specific areas of expertise.
The new Gold level required a much higher level of investment and greater proven skills and expertise in specific focus areas. The achivement of the new Gold status now represents us as part of an elite group of Partner organisations and associated individuals that have demonstrated the highest, most consistent capability and commitment within our solution areas. Find out more by reading the press release here.
We are also part of the following Microsoft Partner programmes:
- Microsoft Gold Partner (1 of 1,800 in the UK)
- Microsoft Managed Systems Integrator Partner (1 of 30 in the UK)
- Microsoft Services Ready Partner (1 of 15 in the UK)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 PEP Partner (1 of 11 in the UK)
- Microsoft MCS Smart Teaming Partner (1 of 11 in the UK)
- Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner (1 of 25 in the UK)
- Microsoft Dip into Azure sign up Partner (exclusive)
- Microsoft Windows Azure Circle Partner (1 of x in the UK)
- Part of the Microsoft Services Partner Advisory Council