For a limited time, ICS Solutions are offering a free workshop to help organisations plan for their SharePoint 2010 Extranet projects. The sessions will be based on typical customer scenarios to help manage your customers, suppliers or partners. The session will cover how to define and prioritise business requirements and scope, as well as identifying pain points and best practice tips on implementing a SharePoint Optimised Extranet.
A typical agenda would cover:
- Personal introductions, expectations for the day, and project role
- Validate agenda
2. Discovery: Understanding your business
- Business overview
- Business challenges and pain points
3.Awareness: SharePoint Server 2010 and ICS Solutions
- A brief introduction to ICS Solutions
- SharePoint Server overview and demonstrations
4.Planning: Your solution concept
- Solution architecture
- Project scope (time, budget, functionality)
- Project approach
Clients: ICS Solutions have already implemented Extranets for a number of clients, such as Harrods and NFT, providing them with highly scalable, robust and fully secure solutions.
to discuss your SharePoint Extranet requirements and see if you are eligible to secure one of the free workshops before they all get taken!
*Extranet Jumpstart offers are subject to availability and strict qualification criteria applies.