What is a workshop?
Held by senior Microsoft technology experts, an evaluation workshop is a half day session to facilitate 1-to-1 discussions between ICS Solutions and prospective clients. Focused on your needs, the principal aim of the workshop is to provide you with an understanding of ICS Solutions as an organisation, Microsoft technologies and how these can solve business issues you are experiencing. The workshop is the second stage of the ICS Solutions client engagement process, the output from which will enable you to effectively evaluate the suitability of Microsoft technologies to meet your needs.
Objectives of a workshop:
- Find solutions to fit your project requirements
- Establish the suitability of Microsoft technologies, explore how to get the most from them
Does the workshop fit my situation?
- You are interested in potentially using a Microsoft technology / solution for the first time within your organisation
- You are in the process of implementing a Microsoft technology / solution and wish to find out how to get the most from it
- You are currently using an old version of a Microsoft technology / solution and wish to upgrade
- You are building a business case about migrating to the Cloud
- You are choosing between an on-premise, cloud or hybrid platform / solution
It’s your agenda and can be customised to cover your needs, it generally covers the following points:
- Overview of client business and ICS Solutions
- Pain Points discussion
- Match needs to technology
- Demonstration of technology
- Scenario demonstrations
- Explore constraints
- Overview of implementation strategies
- Establish engagement preferences
- Agree session output and actions
Qualification Criteria for a free workshop:
- In a position to pilot / upgrade within 6 Months
- A business and / or financial decision maker ideally attends
- Use of external project assistance is likely or possible
- Offer open to clients only, not Microsoft Partners
Workshops are generally held at our Basingstoke campus and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. They are designed for 4-8 attendees from a single organisation and are held by a Senior Technical Expert and Business Consultant from ICS Solutions.
Find out more about our evaluation workshops by contacting us.