What's New with SharePoint 2013
Why SharePoint Server 2013? That’s because it ticks all the boxes for organisations seeking better ways to work together.
Whether it’s a case of managing enterprise and web content, enabling users to share ideas and information, or helping developers build innovative new applications, SharePoint 2013 is brimming with exciting improvements and social capabilities to better organise, sync and share content.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 17 years, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations design, develop, deploy and manage complex, customised SharePoint solutions. What’s more, we have been involved in Microsoft’s SharePoint 2013 Technical Adoption Program (TAP) from the start, providing invaluable feedback on its development.
So whether you have a wealth of SharePoint knowledge and just want to discover how the platform can give your business the edge, or you’re simply curious about what’s new in SharePoint 2013, there’s no better way to find out than from our experts.
Designed for business and technical decision makers alike, our upcoming seminars provide a starting point for everything you’ll need to know to make SharePoint 2013 a success in your organisation.
So be sure to reserve your place today for free and let us help you take the first step towards giving your business the SharePoint Advantage
This seminar will cover
We’ll explore the features and benefits of the platform through in-depth discussions, demonstrations and usage scenarios.
We’ll help you plan the journey and decisions you’ll need to make when adopting SharePoint 2013 in your business
You’ll also see live demonstrations and be able to discuss your specific requirements with guest speakers from the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 team.
- Carol Sharpless, Croydon College - 'I found the seminar extremely interesting, with a lot of useful information on which to base decision making. The information was well presented in a clear and easy to understand way.
I often find these type of seminars a complete waste of time but this was a really worthwhile event.'
|15 May, 1.30pm – 5.00pm, Microsoft London, Victoria|
Learn what’s new about Office 365, come along and meet us at one of our brand new Office 365 Seminars.
Designed to give you an overview of the technology, you will discover how you can transform your business productivity with Office 365. You will see The New Office, positioned with a focus on “what’s new” as well as “scenario” based demonstrations to help understand how the new technology can be applied.
During the event we will show you how Office 365 allows you to collaborate in the Cloud with Office Web Apps Server, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 enabling you to connect from virtually anywhere.
Whether you’re ready for the Cloud or just want to find out more information from the experts, this seminar explains everything you need to know. We will work with you to highlight key challenges for migration and important requirements for success to ensure that your organisation is fully informed from the outset of your Cloud journey.
- Office Web Apps Server - With Office Web Apps Server, your users get browser-based productivity from nearly any device on your terms and within your own private network.
- SharePoint 2013 – The newest SharePoint, designed to help everyone in your organisation share documents / content and ideas, organize teams and projects, and discover connections to get work done.
- Exchange 2013 - The newest Exchange, enabling you to increase user productivity and keep your organisation safe, while maintaining the control you need.
- Lync 2013 - The newest Lync, enterprise-ready, unified communications platform that connects people everywhere on Windows 8 and other devices.
This seminar will cover
Overview to Microsoft Office 365
The New Office
ICS Offering and case studies
How you can start your transition to the Cloud
|15 May, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Microsoft London, Victoria|
POP-UP your IT infrastructure with Windows Azure
ICS Solutions invite you to the Windows Azure IaaS Cloud seminar that has been expertly designed to provide you with everything you need to know to leverage this new and exciting Cloud opportunity.
- WHAT is Windows Azure IaaS? ICS will present to you Windows Azure IaaS. Watch as ICS interactively demonstrates Windows Azure IaaS capabilities and how it may be able to work within your business.
- WHY should your organisation adopt Windows Azure IaaS? What opportunity can this present to your organisation?
- WHO else is seizing the Cloud advantage? Hear examples of other organisations that have utilised the Microsoft Cloud to gain commercial advantage.
- HOW can you begin your IaaS and Cloud Journey? ICS Solutions, a trusted Microsoft Cloud Accelerate partner, present to you their unique and industry leading Cloud Advantage Program and Pop-Up Infrastructure Accelerators to help you make your journey to the Cloud safely, efficiently and effectively.
- MANAGE Windows Azure IaaS using System Center, understand how System Centre can provide a single point of truth and accelerate the adoption to the cloud.
Be sure to reserve your free place today and let us help you take the first step towards enabling your business up into the Microsoft Cloud.
This seminar will cover
- What is the Microsoft Cloud Vision?
- What’s Windows Azure Infrastructure Services?
- How can I Manage Windows Azure
- What are the costs?
- How can you begin your Journey.
- Neil Spurgeon – Fareham College - 'The ICS Solutions Cloud day event was a fabulous and uplifting day which really allowed me to explore and grow my own knowledge of the Azure and Microsoft Online Services platform'
- Rob Weston, ITV Plc - 'I found the seminar very useful and it gave a great thought provoking introduction to Microsoft Cloud Computing'
- Greg Bellingham, PHWT - 'The Windows Azure seminar was pitch-perfect. Every question I took in was answered on the way out'
- Andy Marshall, The University of Nottingham - 'The seminar was extremely useful and it has given me a better insight to what Azure is and what it can do. The demo was perfect as it showed a working solution from beginning to end'
- Gary Pillans, CIWEM - ‘Very useful session – I now understand what Azure is and how it could benefit my organisation’
- David Denton - PICT, Houses of Parliament UK - 'Nice to understand how ICS fits into your journey to Azure. Good info on Azure and the benefits it can provide. Interesting positive addition of technology demo to bring it together.'
|20 May, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Basingstoke|
Customer Immersion Experience
Your exclusive opportunity.
For any organisation that deploys Microsoft technology to help run its business, there is no better way to maximise the returns on your investment than to ensure you keep pace with the potential of the powerful new solutions available.
If you’re ready to take your productivity to the next level
with SharePoint, Windows 8 and Office 365, register now. Places are strictly limited, so please contact ICS today for an engaging and truly rewarding learning event.
This seminar will cover
- Hands-on. Offers a facilitated learning experience.
- Interactive. Includes role-playing on day-to-day end-user scenarios using the latest technologies and devices.
- Multi Device: Introduces new ways of working smarter with Microsoft technologies including Windows 8, Office365, SharePoint and Lync , as well as a variety of devices including Windows Phone and tablets.
- Scenario-based: Our active learning techniques help develop your skills and knowledge by responding to real-life situations.
- Workshop: Sessions delivered by a trained facilitator at our state-of-the-art facility in Basingstoke.
- New concept: Unlike any traditional presentation and generic demo, this is a unique opportunity to explore the future of productivity through a dynamic interactive experience.
- Business focused: Interactive and fun, but with real business role play scenarios to help optimise your IT investment through better communication and collaboration. Tailor-made for IT decision-makers, including Finance Director and Operations Director-level management.
*Agenda is subject to change
Transforming the Datacenter Immersion Experience
The Transform the Datacentre Immersion Experience are ½ day workshops and are delivered jointly with ICS Solutions and Microsoft.
During this workshop we will introduce you to a comprehensive sets of capabilities via Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012, Windows Azure and SQL Server 2012, that will help you transform the way you run your datacenters.
You will learn how the Microsoft Cloud OS vision can positively benefit the way your entire organization functions. Understand the key tenants of ‘Transform the Datacenter’ and identify opportunities for your datacenter to evolve.
This hands-on experiences will cover the key benefits that Microsoft products and solutions can offer you……
This seminar will cover
- What’s The Microsoft Cloud OS Story?
- What’s New in Windows Server 2012 (and R2)?
- What’s New in System Center 2012 SP1 (and R2)?
- What’s New in Windows Azure Infrastructure Services?
- Licensing Overview, Customer References and Next Steps
|19 March, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Microsoft Reading|