Why is a Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) different?
Forget old-fashioned classrooms, lectures and presentations. Say no to death by PowerPoint!
CIE is a refreshingly new and innovative learning experience.
In this rich environment you can discover how Windows 8 and the Office 365 – plus a variety of other Microsoft technologies including Windows Phone – can help you communicate and collaborate more efficiently and be more productive, no matter where you are or which device you’re using.
And because your session is interactive, it’s more dynamic, informative and inspiring.
Real world learning.
Theory is fine.
But there is nothing as effective as using true-to-life experiences to show you how you can solve real business issues in common, everyday work-related scenarios.
CIE is the quickest, easiest way to learn how to:
- Be more productive when you’re on the move or away from the office.
- Use social networking to get work done.
- Connect and work in real time with co-workers.
Your new technology ‘test drive’.
Your ICS session will be delivered by a trained facilitator at our state-of-the-art facility in Basingstoke.
You can see first-hand how office tools, technologies and devices - including the latest wave of tablets, PCs, and smartphones – can be integrated in a working environment to meet your own unique needs.
Each session is designed to be interactive, experiential, and fun, with absolutely no sales pitch or pressure.
The agenda* is flexible so, with your CIE Facilitator, you can control what and how you learn. Participating gives you the perfect forum to explore, discuss and ask questions about how specific solutions could benefit you in your own function or role.
You are even welcome to bring your own device or devices for immediate, practical support and guidance.
- Get a head start with Windows 8 and Windows Phone
- Stay organised with Outlook and Lync
- Rally your team using SharePoint and Office 365
- Gain key insights - Visio, SharePoint, Project and Excel
- Work from anywhere with SharePoint, Excel, Project, Office and Windows Phone.