SharePoint deployment can be complex, for it requires a combination of people, politics, technology and business. Despite this complexity, many businesses make the costly decision to try and implement the technology themselves. Failed implementations are costly to reverse, but are surprisingly common when businesses do not seek the help of experts with substantial experience to ensure they adopt SharePoint efficiently, securely and in the most effective way.
ICS Solutions’ SharePoint Adoption Framework 2013 (SAF 2013), part of the Enterprise Social Collaboration Framework, has been designed to help firms flexibly and fully capitalise on the SharePoint opportunity.
SAF 2013 is a six-pronged approach developed using the extensive experience of ICS Solutions to combine Strategy, Governance, Business Transition, Technical Services, SharePoint Services and Baseline Accelerators into a single, coordinated and scalable offering.
SAF 2013: Two routes to adopting SharePoint
- Uses the exclusive ICS Solutions Services Framework.
- Requires an organisational wide commitment to the prioritised roll out of SharePoint functionality.
- Ideal for firms ‘thinking big’ and wanting to entirely revolutionise the way the whole organisation works
- Uses ICS Solutions’ exclusive Baseline Accelerators
- These are pre-formed, pre-priced engagements that leverage the extensive experience of ICS Solutions.
- Ideal for firms wanting to quickly establish a SharePoint Baseline quickly and cost effectively in their organisation.